Monday, February 23, 2009

Energy

Well, we're into the second month of the year and I already feel like I need a vacation. On the positive side, I have very little stress right about now. On the negative side my body has decided now would be a good time to frolic about in the medical masses.

Work is fine. It's work. I can eat and I have a roof over my head. 'Nuff said. Finances are....they're finances. They're not where I want them to be at all. But by March I hope to be caught up with my credit cards. That's my first goal. I don't want to think on that further because I'll get overwhelmed and do absolutely nothing.

I've had a tiring couple of months healthwise. One week I had a cold. Not fun, but whatever. The following week I had the flu. And since I was still getting over the cold, that was doubly hard. Plus I rarely get the flu. And the week after THAT I somehow developed a nasty strain of bacterial bronchitis. Whatever that is. 10 days of double doses of mega strong antibiotics. Cleared it up. Mostly. The fine print? I could have symptoms for another 2-3 months. Apparently, this is true. I'm very tired of the coughing. And this is in addition to some issues with the ladybits I won't go into. Fabulous.

Other positive stuff...my boyfriend. Totally unexpected, but totally needed. He is such a blessing. I thank God for him every day. I think him finding me has done much to keep my mood stable. Lord knows, I don't need a bout of depression to kick in. I don't have time and I SURE don't have the energy to fight it right now.

So all I can say for '09 is...it's interesting. And I hope it gets better. Now I'm off to research vitamins, diet, and homeopathic whatevers to see if THEY can find my energy.

No comments: