Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2009

I always look back at a year with woulda coulda shoulda...but this year shocked me.

Out of the blue I realized I have lost an ENTIRE year. Not a year of ooh I shoulda done that this or the other. No I have LOST a year. I have done nothing. I have been nothing. Hell, I haven't even been present 90% of the time.

Since this time last year, I have been spiraling down in my depression. Something went rather wrong when I got bronchitis and I went off the deep end. Not crazy, deranged, psychotic, but I pretty much just....quit. For an entire year. Apparently I'm just now waking up and looking around like dammmmmmnnnnnn. What the HELL did I DO?!

That's been food for thought for two months now. And shall remain so for at least another month. I have to wrap my head around this cuz I'M shocked and I was THERE.

No comments: