Thursday, June 30, 2005

Holiday...Celebrate

So here I am. Still stressed. Still ready to pull my hair out. I've had a headache for four days straight. And now my back hurts. My hair looks like who did it and what for (damn humidity) and you could fry an egg in the grease on my face. Oh well, supposedly this means I won't look old when I'm...old.

But all that's alright. I'm leaving here after work tomorrow on the Amtrak to take my narrow behind to Philly to see the family. Saturday we're going to Live 8. I hate sitting outside but how often does something of this magnitude happen? Hopefully there'll be no rain and there will be some wind. Monday there's another free concert that's supposed to have Elton John and Patti LaBelle. Could it get any better?

So despite everything, I'm determined to have fun this weekend. And worry about the week later.

No comments: